Herbalists' Cache millidelphia
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Her response made him question his own grasp on reality.  Maybe she was some sort of spirit -- surely his real mom would know where she went and why.  Mal wasn't particularly smart about certain things, one of those being the fact that sometimes things happened that totally messed with your mind.  To him, the world was clear and in focus, but this whole meeting had seemed strange and off and he couldn't put his paw on it.  It seemed unreal.  Perhaps she'd say something that would reveal her to be a trickster or something and he could just continue on his way once he'd unmasked it.  There were already the freaks at the coast and that dude from the black forest, so certainly there could be more out there.

Brillo's still with Delight in Elysium. He didn't know about the namechange and had stopped thinking of Delight/Ariel as his father.  He was now just some guy not worth his time.  I'd hoped Solomon had been with you.  But obviously she wasn't, given she was asking. So I dunno.  Their family certainly was a mess.  He still hadn't found any sign of his missing sister either, even though he'd wandered all over the damn place by now.

You should go see them.  I might later.  But I should go.  Where should he go?  Who knows.  Away.  That was about all he could figure out.  It was just too weird after a certain point.
Messages In This Thread
millidelphia - by RIP Stephanie - April 24, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: millidelphia - by Mal - April 25, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: millidelphia - by RIP Stephanie - April 27, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: millidelphia - by Mal - April 29, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: millidelphia - by RIP Stephanie - April 30, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: millidelphia - by Mal - May 03, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: millidelphia - by RIP Stephanie - May 06, 2019, 09:14 AM
RE: millidelphia - by Mal - May 06, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: millidelphia - by RIP Stephanie - May 07, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: millidelphia - by Mal - May 22, 2019, 12:45 AM