Moonspear for every sense, a sensation
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In this situation, it came easier to trust the boys than their father--so on that, she did have to agree with Dirge. I hope they do, she replied, knowing how trouble could easily come their way if they were careless. They would return, eventually, though. She wanted it sooner rather than later, but she wasn't about to hunt them down first. She only hoped Charon had not wronged them too badly that she would be needing to manage the fallout of it on his behalf.

And as for the rest, the more she heard about the encounter the less she liked--on a continuing spectrum, too. From the posturing to the near-violence, and to set Hydra on edge like this too did give her a lot to think on. Her reflexes were coming much the same and innately, it bothered her that he would turn on his offspring like that in so many ways, all over a female in heat who was simply safest here, with them and not him. She knew he was desperate, he had been annoying her with it for some time now, but this was a new extreme that they all had to deal with.

Whatever sense he finds is his alone, she rumbled.. continuing to agree with Dirge there whether she wanted to or not. No matter which way she looked at it, Charon had wronged them already. It was not his place to treat them so badly. Mishandling her before all of this at their last encounter had been bad enough, and now to take it out on her family was another foul strike against her.

But was this familiar? Almost. Maybe familiar was not the right word. This was not the wolf she had grown to care so deeply about, but he had been awfully clear that he was running headlong into something outrageous lately, reminding her distantly of his vague involvement in Althaia's debacle years ago before any of their offspring had been born. None of this particularly surprised her--though she had wanted so very desperately to believe better, and simply trust that her mate operated with their bond's best interest at heart--it was just not easy to.

She gave another deep sigh, hating that she had to explain this but if anyone else ought to hear it, Hydra was first. Ame had stewed on this encounter plenty, so could keep it concise. He has been on the warpath since I have not gone into heat yet. He acted out to me already last I saw him just before Hydra's, and stormed off when I made my case that my blood matters to me here--not before calling me the one hysteric, bitter, you name it. Ame let that pause hang, supposing it was good enough. Why it mattered? Listen. It does not surprise me. Something is wrong, and while I want to trust him, his greedy tantrums lately make it difficult. There will not be an illicit litter brought upon us like this, true.. she said to concur with Hydra. She had sanctioned theirs as quietly as she possibly could. They knew this, and Hydra saw the deeper meanings here. If Charon couldn't get it together, he had her coming for him and as hurt as she was by him right now, she couldn't guarantee him that she would do anything to stop it. Ame had enabled her daughter's strength for a long time, and this was no different; he was going to be in for something worse if his actions steered her his way.

I do not want to waste the energy finding them, so let them come crawling back when it suits them. How long it takes will be awfully telling.. but know how I feel about this. Her tail lashed ominously as she began to head off for the time. Speedy was safest here, and Charon was the worst wolf for the task he had personally assigned himself to alone. If he strayed, he was bound suffer more than he knew if she had anything to do with it.
um yeah same here apparently |8
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - April 28, 2019, 03:57 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Lyra - April 28, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - April 29, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Hydra - May 05, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Dirge - May 06, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - May 13, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Dirge - May 17, 2019, 09:37 PM