Northstar Vale does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
‘I’m from Rhaesuial’ —

The piercing revelation rattled the silver at once; a shiver of pewter sussing through her wisping coat from her scarred brow  ( now furrowing ) all the way to the feathering tail, now twitching with alarm at her hocks. Her eyes removed themselves from the horizon and instead settled more pressingly upon the she-wolf before her, pale jaw working to get whatever she was meaning to say out.

It wasn’t unusual for wolves of any particular place to disperse, but the prospect of meeting one from her natal haven — was this happenstance? Who was this Rhaesuian before her? Had she chosen to fly south, or had she been coaxed into doing so?

It also was unusual, though, to stare when she certainly knew better than to do anything but. Shrill ears splayed further back than they’d always done, ”I... am Aurëwen,” she breathed, lips thinning with hesitancy, ”daughter of Kiomaralis.”

Her face was ivory and inscrutable, but not without a faint kindness and wavering curiosity. Eventually, the two far-northern cousins became better acquainted, and when all was said and done, Aure hastened back to Vonnaruil to tell him all she’d found.  ( And hoped Rhaenys would remain close to the spires, less she wished to visit her little cousins someday. )
Messages In This Thread
RE: does this robe make my ass look too big or just big enough? - by Andraste - May 10, 2019, 04:47 PM