Sunbeam Lair lost is my four letter word
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
It’d been about an entire moon since she encountered that ogre, @Redshank, in the tongue of this Lair. She’d met the languid, like-throated Athanasius here, as well. It was here, too, where she’d encountered Eastwood, and it was by a hesitant elation that she’d wanted to tell his uncle; had wanted to tell Blodreina, too. But that uncle, her night-of-life, had gone from her children, and she had stoppered in quietude once more.

Like most days since then, she’d been listless, her tidings and thoughts even more-so. She felt what came to her; went where she wished; and still yet tended to her babes as much as a mother possibly could. Though she wandered, Aurëwen took every moment she could to keep closer and closer to the heart of Stigmata’s claim and to her children as she could. It wouldn’t be long before she’d firmly tethered herself to Drago and Isi — neither would it be long before she could run and roam with them, too.

Now, though, she braved her way into the Lair; truly braved, for she knew that the heathen had taken leave from here, and would most certainly not be returning. Actually, it was more than likely she’d meant to scavenge something up to return to the thicket with; something like lavender, or poppy. Something to help her sleep.

The silver didn’t stop until she reached the hollow in the ferns where that old skirmish had ended. There was the rise where Goosie had intervened; there was the patch where she’d healed the fevered mother herself. Aurëwen decided then she’d take a bit of respite, with a faint, straining yawn that curled a cherry-pink tongue. She would return to the Falls within the next hour, she was sure...
Messages In This Thread
lost is my four letter word - by Konstanty - May 05, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Andraste - May 05, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Konstanty - May 05, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Andraste - May 05, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Konstanty - May 06, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Andraste - May 06, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Konstanty - May 07, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: lost is my four letter word - by Andraste - May 17, 2019, 10:46 AM