Moonspear Never Ever
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She slid a slow glance between the two of them as they picked at their last encounter in better detail now. Ame knew Hydra's viewpoint from that situation, and Charon painted his presently too, unsurprisingly with his word as the perceived law then. Given the circumstances, and the timing, she was quicker to side with Hydra on some of these finer details because her actions would have been similar. But she had that question too: why not come back? That was awfully suspect to her, for paired with all of his blatant disrespect towards her lately, she couldn't say she would be surprised if he had willingly run off, shirking all of them--her--in the process. A part had to wonder if he even realized any of it.

Speak only for yourself, I stand by everything I told you then, she said, direly serious. Her mind had been clear, and she did not appreciate his assumptions upon her even now--his blindness when it was her behalf. With this, it was for the best that he did keep his touch brief, but she let it be despite still feeling the sting of it deep down. You could have h.owled back. At least, her nose dipped an inch, watching him to see if he could even fathom how shady it all sounded to be from him. She couldn't view it as some noble mission to protect alone, just him, and a female rank with heat. She saw worse, and though she had kept a particular bond to him, it bothered her to have him be so careless towards her just because she was not what he wanted right now. Do you realize how it seems? To leave on that note, then this--where I get to hear about it all secondhand from others who you shooed away, and did not bother to follow through with me, even.. with a quiet, slighted ire, she searched his face. Ame wanted him to make her believe, but could he?

She had told him she didn't want to raise his whelps from another. Not here, and not now--especially not without any input from her on who--and what told her he hadn't just gone ahead with that idea in the first place? Or had at the very least considered it strongly. His attitude wasn't making her feel very trusting; and Hydra's warning rang crystal clear. She hoped he heard it too and nodded slow. It wouldn't be the first time she had chased off someone on the mere suspect of illicit matings, and being his didn't grant automatic immunity as far as she was concerned.

They had never raised those of another here, and she didn't want to start now. Not with the real possibility of Hydra's first litter, and them deserving of all the mountain's attention--if not her own, which didn't seem likely enough for her to count on any longer--not after this, it was even more difficult to want it any longer.

Which, Arcturus cut her thoughts short with his arrival. Her furs gave a ripple, and she flashed him a look to say not now and will into him a sense of later, please too. This was the last thing she needed heaped on top of an already shaky situation and frankly, not a distraction she wanted between them now. While it was good they had found her to confirm she lived, and she was grateful they had--it was definitely not her main concern now, especially knowing she turned her back on them willingly now. Fine, but later I want to hear more, her emphasis clear towards her son. She has not been part of this family for some time now, the dark mother grated, for that was all of that she could humor for now as her mistrustful glare returned to Charon after the mention of his potential grandchildren when she realized he could be a bigger threat to them than she wanted to believe.

A long-gone daughter was the least of her concerns right now. Yami had chosen her path without them all in it. So be it, even if she didn't like it. But it was just another burr in her side at this point.
awkwardly trying to get back to the swing of it after being so away, yeeek ;o;
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Amekaze - May 16, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Amekaze - May 16, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 05:28 PM