Moonspear Never Ever
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Although she wondered many of the same things Charon asked about their long lost daughter, she scowled at him as he voiced them now--daring him to use that as a way out, which thankfully he did not get the chance to outright. She could wait on them just as she had said, and Arcturus took her word for it--earning a softer look, but one that hardened immediately with speckled fur back in her crosshairs. She hated that he had come upon this, and had to get caught up in it too.

As her mate spoke on, she was not entirely convinced and felt the irritation rise anew up her neck as he called Hydra's acts without permission; She had mine, she interjected. Unlike Speedy--not that she ever attempted to gain it, and you would know this had you not needed to flee the mountain like a sex-deprived savage, she glared pointedly at him, her implications clear that this was another reminder towards what Hydra warned against. Speedy had not come to her, and as far as Ame was concerned, who bred and who did not was a matter left to the females first. Those left with any sense in their minds and bodies were why they couldn't run resources dry and overpopulate--because surely, any greedy set of dick and balls could willingly procreate without care of what came to it.

He went on with words of love, and of no one else's.. which she was loathe to believe of him right now. She might be all his, but could she say the same of him and honestly believe it? This all was awfully quick to blow the dust right off the last time she had even posed suspicions towards him. Your blame is misguided once again. It is not that another female went into heat, it is that a greedy, desperately weak and untrustworthy male sequestered her away from the rest of us and expects me to think nothing of it? It will not be welcome here, if so.. she warned too, even after he seemed content to brush it off because true, in the past they had never squabbled like this and they had always been a one litter mountain, one of their family--not only his

If it had to be that way, she had wanted better. More able to include what she wanted, and decided. Not just him where it had to be at cost to her like this and where they did not strike a balance. You insulted me first, then our family, and this mountain, then come crawling back telling me you love me.. I thought you were better than this, all of it--how dare you expect me to just look past all of that because you tell me this now after? Her hackles rose and her tail arcing with it.

kit said i could post ahead x:
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Amekaze - May 16, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Amekaze - May 16, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Charon - May 16, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Never Ever - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 05:28 PM