Ankyra Sound and i, i won't feel sorry, you can believe me
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska's face darkened as her dam relayed the news. A new pack was in town, potentially right where Drageda had been. While her mother might have tolerated a neighbor, Raleska had learned nothing but bad things had come from bordering packs. This pack and its leader, whoever it was, could fuck right off.

She had half a mind to see if Svalinn would be down later to reconnaissance; the two knew the area pretty well (although not as well as Kiwi, who was born there and lived half her life there). Maybe if they were lucky, they could do some murder by moonlight.

The very idea of a pack posing a risk to her  siblings and friends, to Rosalyn and Erzulie, the puppies, caused Raleska's blood to froth over in a boil. She was hot-headed and ready to prove to the world she was not someone to be treated like a doormat anymore. 

She stood by, awaiting further orders from her mother.. but anyone in the vicinity could see the way her skin crawled, and how a fire blazed in her gaze.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i, i won't feel sorry, you can believe me - by Raleska - May 18, 2019, 01:19 PM