Wild Berry Meadow Meet me on the court
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 

Evergreen ought to expect the unexpected at this rate; for he never thought he’d be back across the stretch of mountains again. Yet, this place seems to call for him, lure him in like a moth to flame. He burns under its warmth, but he finds it comforting. Part of him feels guilty for leaving behind Easthollow so often on these long trips, but instinct says this is right.

Ira, and their kindness, is all that holds him back from relinquishing his membership. He wouldn’t… officially leave without saying goodbye, at the very least, and thanking them for all they have done for him. Thistle’s memory haunts the land too much for him to feel at ease, however, and out here? Evergreen can breathe again.

The bearish wolf stands at the edge of the vast meadow before him; his good eye roaming over the endless berries. Many of various colors. It seems akin to a haven, a place to really unwind, if not for the threat of much larger predators potentially lurking. It takes him back to home; where woodland broke into vast open meadows, dotted with flowers and berries for moose and bears alike to enjoy.

Evergreen exhales a shaky breath, a smile curving across his dark muzzle. He moves forward.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 21, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 21, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 22, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 22, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 22, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 22, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 23, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 24, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 29, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 30, 2019, 07:16 AM