Arrow Lake befragung
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
<3 would be right after eve gets her to diaspora, so 25th!
note to myself: vonn departs later that evening

No! Don’t look at me! was what she wanted to retaliate with. Please don’t look at me. As before, her breath came thin in her breast; wisped its way through the crevices of her fangs, which remained tucked away behind trembling lips. But she held herself steady, lungs bated, and allowed Mahler to sidle near.

Ever since Evergreen’d settled her back into the mountainous arms of Diaspora, the silver’s jaw had wound shut, and she wished nothing more than to fade into the deep, shifting dark where all the color of the world had once flowed in. The remaining argent set into the cradle of her skull now peered dubiously at the doktor, the midwife; whichever he was  at the present.

All at once, she was quivery, skittish; when she felt the huff of his study upon her face, in the make of his understanding tone, the salt of her grief nearly overwhelmed her once more. ”S’just an eye,” Aure gurgled, thickly, stupidly. But she was so exhausted of crying, of tears — felt such, knew such, and didn’t wish to assuage Mahler with them, as Blodreina and Lily had been. “Th-there are worse things to lose.”
Messages In This Thread
befragung - by Mahler - June 01, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: befragung - by Andraste - June 01, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: befragung - by Mahler - June 09, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: befragung - by Andraste - June 09, 2019, 11:07 PM