Stone Circle My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"Evergreen returned not long ago. He had a request for me, but before I follow through I wished to mend loose ends."

Greyback's brows raised once more at her statement. So it was true; Evergreen did have some kindle of feelings towards his daughter. He remembered the talk they shared, and while he knew it was there Greyback never imagined that Ira would have feelings for The Bear as well. The Patriarch didn't know what to think, he wasn't too pleased that his daughter was getting stolen away. Their relationship had only just begun to get towards the neutral territory.

No more stares. No more scornful looks or snarling. He hadn't even gotten the chance to see her smile at him.

Greyback shook his head at her. "There is no loose ends, my star. Go. Go to him and be happy." After all, he had done the same thing many summers ago with Venicy. Greyback had no place to judge her.

He just hoped she would be well.

Messages In This Thread
My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Greyback - June 29, 2019, 01:25 AM