Stone Circle City Ruins
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador

Ira would happily give the details of the stranger. If she couldn't be at the borders to protect Easthollow, then all that remained behind should be aware of what to expect. The one who came was black with golden eyes. Low raspy voice and more on the small side. I'm sure you'll be able to tell by his grin and his words.

Ira wasn't sure if she would classify Valette's guess lucky or not. At least now she didn't have to say it first. The warrior gave a sad dip of her head in acknowledgment. Evergreen has departing Easthollow and in his time away has become a rock for several who seek guidance. He has started a pack West of the mountains up stream of the river that divides the land. With time she would know the names of the areas that surrounded her new home, but for now it was the best description she could give. He visited recently and...asked if I would stand at his side as part of their leadership. Despite her previous positions, Ira never once saw herself actually leading a pack. It would all be very new, but she trusted the bear. They could make their home the place of new beginnings.

After thinking about his offer and visiting, I have decided to accept. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, we both love Easthollow and I would still gladly give my life need be. You are my family. Saying those words out loud had made it all harder. She was just starting to feel at peace with the ones she was connected to by blood, and now she was departing. But when were goodbyes ever easy?

She held Valette's gaze as long as she would meet hers, her eyes showing she only spoke the truth as she straightened herself before continuing. As the leaders of Kaistleoki we would like to formally ask you as the Matriarch of Easthollow for an alliance. Shall you ever be in need, we will heed your call. The roan wolf waiting to gauge Valette's reaction. It was a lot to take in and sudden for sure. And if you deny...I hope that I might still be welcome to visit. I'd like to keep Easthollow close.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 11, 2019, 08:57 AM