Neverwinter Forest The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Why did Okeanos care that Mal still existed?  The whole thing seemed weird.  He squinted just a little, questioning, but said nothing about it.  It's not like Solomon's come back. -- Or my mom.  I thought she had but... Don't think so.  The farther he went in time from that memory, the less sense it made, the less real it seemed.  He was at times a dumb boy and it seemed much more likely that he'd met some kind of doppelganger than accepted that somehow his mother had changed and been ailing.  No, in his eyes he was certainly alone here -- there was nobody he needed to impress, care for, or anything like that.  Just him.  Perhaps after everything that had happened, after months wandering around trying to find a place for himself and his sister to live only to have her just be gone had sort of broken him.  That after all the work he put in, he was done trying.  If they were gone, it was because they wanted to be.

He shrugged, Staying here, I think.  I explored around all over, there's a lot of nothing, and a lot of people who shouldn't be trusted.  So it's better I make my own pack or something.  He'd done his best to bury the memory of the freaky coast wolves, but there was still Ramsay the maybe-monster, the weird guy he met on his way here, the weird chick who made the deer run off, his mother that maybe was actually a  ghost... Was he missing any?  Honestly the only wolf he met that seemed to be honest was the guy he hunted with that one time.
Messages In This Thread
The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - June 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - July 04, 2019, 10:22 PM