Neverwinter Forest The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
But hey, it wasn't like Mal had some huge list of skills either.  He was probably a little lucky that he'd sort of figured out how to hunt -- thanks, instincts.  Stargazing, huh?  The last time that came up was the weird lady at Elysium.  He couldn't remember her name.  But she was watching so she didn't get hit by falling stars or something like that.  It was just a fleeting memory, barely worth a second or two of thought.

Mal also wasn't sure what exactly a pack needed to be not garbage.  Okay, having people that could hunt and fight seemed pretty obvious, but he wasn't sure if there was stuff beyond that.  Okay.  Yep, he totally knew what he was doing.  And totally knew how to direct a conversation from here.  Well, uh.  Anyway, I was going to do stuff,  read 'wander around aimlessly,'  but you know where to find me I guess.  Just standing around seemed really awkward and he wasn't sure he was up for some extended conversation.  Asking about past history or something didn't interest Mal at all.
Messages In This Thread
The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - June 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: The man who's a dreamer and never takes leave - by Mal - July 13, 2019, 08:05 PM