Silvertip Mountain sometimes it makes me wonder why i even bring the thunder
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
i'm probably too tipsy for serious posts but last post from me!

There was nothing more to be said, only done. The woman from Kaistleoki -- Ira? -- suggested that they bring him there (implicitly, anyway, by her mention of healers?), which seemed the only logical option, given the dire situation. He turned to her and nodded, his eyes blank, hollow, suddenly devoid of all emotion but grief. Deep-seated, ice-cold grief.

We'll take him there, then, he rasped, barely able to draw a breath as he turned back to look at his son. And then her question registered and he realized, oh fuck they hadn't even checked to see if he was breathing oh fuck --

He hunkered down and checked, listened, felt, all of what he knew. . .and that was very little. Fuck! He wish he knew more. Perhaps that was the ghost of a breath? The barest thrum of a pulse? But he couldn't be sure, and he turned his desperate, drawn face to Aure, hoping she'd know more. God, she'd have to know more.

I think he might be alive, still? Verx tried, the words half-sticking in his mangled throat. If he is, uh. . .yeah. Kaistleoki. We'll go there.

Before it was too late -- but wasn't it already too late? Alive or dead, Drago had been hurt, and it would never be erased.

Still. . .there was a chance to salvage whatever son they had left.

The clock ticked.
Common · Trigedasleng