Stavanger Bay look in your glass, and there appears a face
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
bleh phone post

The girl’s chime of far soon reaches winter-thin ears — Far from home, perhaps? It is not her place to enquire ... at least, not when the druid and seachild have just met. But then a lilt is sent from the roseling, who wades to shore with her own wondering as to the silver’s name; who only proffers an answer when the she had been approached more nearer to.  I am Aurëwen,”  she wisped, taking her time to settle upon a bony bum. Her mourner, curiously peering from about her crude hip; presenting him to the seachild with,  and this is my dæmon, Aegelius,”  whoso then introduced himself with a muted coo.

With a rare glint of pearl from between her shorn lips, the herbalist gave, also, a tentative alternative — Aurë, and my ... Egg, if you would prefer.  A lull, filled by the sonority of sun’s press upon sea, before,  He is keen to unearth shells from ze land. As for myself ... well,  dimpling, vulpine, eyes crescenting to half-moons,  I shan’t ever tell. ... Pray, would you like to accompany us? There is more within ze dunes than beneath ze tides, as far as I have heard tell.
Messages In This Thread
look in your glass, and there appears a face - by Clementine - September 01, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: look in your glass, and there appears a face - by Andraste - September 02, 2019, 12:52 PM