Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
He almost continues with his ramble, glancing from the silver male to space to anything in-between. Instead, he finishes his ramble with a click of his jaws and he feels out of breath for just that brief spill. Out of practice, it seems, with how he’s gradually become accustomed to his position against his will—it still feels strange when he thinks about it, after all.

But here it has less to do with leadership and positions and all that great stuff. Here, it’s a dude trying to look out for a fellow dude. Y’know, be a good ‘friend’ or something along those lines. He’s definitely worried about River, definitely glad that the silver male doesn’t just bolt off and actually is Talking to him. Round ears twitch at the familiar rasp of his voice—a sound he’s missed.

Uh, well, there’s… this dude, that uh, says he… is your brother? And that uhm, that Dawn is your guys’ sister. Oh, his name is, Dauntless. Yeah that would have been better to start with, and the way he just spits the information out probably sounds weird because he could have gone about this situation Much Better, but he’s nervous and excited so who can blame him, right?

Finally mismatched green eyes flicker to glance at River again, curious to see his reaction.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Evergreen - September 14, 2019, 12:59 AM