Stone Circle on one evening in the back of my house, caleb came around
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Assuming Arlette knows his name as they have been in the pack together for awhile <3 Let me know if I should change that or not.

Arlette froze as the ground under her began to rumble. She instantly remembered her mother's words to come to the circle if the ground trembles were getting worse. Arlette had to gather all her courage to move, her instinct to be with the pack was greater than her fear. She rushed forward, her sole purpose was to get to the circle. Then the worst shock came that made Arlette crouch in fear. She let out a soft whine, her ears twitching to all the loud noises. What was wrong!? She didn't understand!

Then a squeal came that made her jump up. One of the children!!! Arlette was usually around watching her siblings or trying to keep an eye on Laurel's cubs. She would be in the background or bring them meals. She was never too tired to play with them as well. She rushed to the sound and spotted Riley soon enough. "Riley!," she called out and got to his side. She tried to hide her own fear. "Come, we have to get to the circle!," she urged him. She thought about how to get him there, fast. "The first one there WINS!" she let out to motivate him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: on one evening in the back of my house, caleb came around - by Arlette - September 29, 2019, 02:28 PM