Firestone Hot Springs Not at Home
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So some other pack's scout. Hm. It was good he was cautious about things, though perhaps he'd be a little less so if his nose wasn't totally plagued by the sulfur smell, because then at least he'd know it was Mahler's pack -- he'd maybe be a little more open, but it had been long enough now that things may have changed anyway.  The big fields and stuff would probably be better than here, for sure.  There's some other foresty areas like.. north or whatever too, but I haven't been there in a while. And that might be too far for you, I dunno.  A lot of people are wandering really far from wherever they're from -- kinda stupid I think, like they'd be able to bring a deer home if they'd catch one that far away...  He shrugged, that was their thing to deal with, not his.  And traveling that far for something like a rabbit or something portable? Would that even be worth it?  Probably not.. You'd feed one wolf and they'd be far from home.  This was part of the reason Mal usually didn't travel too far.

But yeah, I do.  The forest, back that way. He pointed with his nose.  He also wasn't too keen on giving a ton of information about his own home -- just what he'd need would be to have a bunch of wolves from some other pack trying to raid his home if they decided that Neverwinter had more food than their own home.  It was better just to not mention it.
Messages In This Thread
Not at Home - by Mal - October 04, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Not at Home - by Antha - October 06, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Not at Home - by Mal - October 07, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Not at Home - by Antha - October 13, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: Not at Home - by Mal - October 13, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Not at Home - by Antha - October 13, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Not at Home - by Mal - October 13, 2019, 05:57 PM