Big Salmon Lake i imagine death so much, it feels more like a memory
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
R.O.F.L. If the monster thought he'd get to Verx by mentioning infidelity, he'd find himself sorely mistaken. I don't give a fuck who their mother puts out for, he responded blithely, rolling his eyes. You think you're gonna hurt me by rehashing shit I've already punished myself for? Come on, boy, drop the act and come face me like a fucking man if you think you're so tough.

He went as far as stepping forward to the edge of the water, placing his paw in and sending a splash of water toward the ruddy young man, a stupid kid playing in a pool. Fucking coward, he called out, laughing without humor. Fucking coward picking on kids. Come face a real man, you little shit.

The laughter continued, bubbling over like uncorked champagne. It was tinged with rage and so more like a volcano, like what had erupted to the northeast. Drageda's old home, ironically enough. Well, he felt more like kru now than he had in a very long time.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i imagine death so much, it feels more like a memory - by Vercingetorix - October 07, 2019, 12:46 PM