Greatwater Lake i will never believe in anything again
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
As Mahler speaks, he realizes that maybe he's being a little too pessimistic in his view of their friendship, as he seems to be in his view of everything. His ears fold guiltily, and he vows to keep the thought to himself; it wouldn't be the first time he's left things unsaid in the man's presence. Well — He cuts himself off as he notices Mahler's shifting attention, realizing immediately what it must be. That, for one. He says as he rises, retrieving his ward and returning quickly. As he returns with the child, he glances up to see what Mahler might make of it. Perhaps he'll think the boy is his son; the thought amuses him.
Messages In This Thread
i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - October 08, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 08:31 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - October 11, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Hyacinth - October 11, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - October 18, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Alarian - November 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Hyacinth - November 04, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: i will never believe in anything again - by Mahler - November 15, 2019, 12:24 AM