Whitewater Gorge Fire and Water
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay so maybe she was a little weird?  But then again, this was Mal, his sense of normal was probably skewed so he wasn't entirely sure any more if he was the weird one or the people talking a little odd were the weird ones.  He'd met a surprising number of wolves with different accents or just plain talked weird (AKA that chick he bit in the face).  Either way, he wasn't gonna comment, just answer, I'm Mal.

Beat.  He was still very not good at actually holding a conversation but awkwardly standing there waiting for her to say something would also be awkward, so he fished for something to say.  Uh.  What're you doing out here?  If you're gonna keep going you should be careful up ahead and stuff.  Some of the cliffs are iffy.  Or at least, that's what he'd discerned.  But since he didn't have an obvious subject to ask about, his brain wasn't allowing him to entirely shut up and was eager to fill the gaps with more nonsense, And there's not much out there.  I'm gonna head home soon I think.  Yep.  He stood there like an awkward, weird, socially inept turtle of a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Fire and Water - by Mal - October 08, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Fire and Water - by Moor - October 27, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Fire and Water - by Mal - October 27, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: Fire and Water - by Moor - November 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Fire and Water - by Mal - November 07, 2019, 02:19 AM