Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm not actually sure what a movie is anymore
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Again he tried to get a rise out of the stranger, and again he was denied. That was fine. It wasn't really, but there was little that Reyes could do beyond watch as the beast turned to leave him to his chattering. He'd prefer not to be alone again even if his current company was a brooding mess of melted skin and stoicism.

When the stranger turned to leave him be, he let the man walk a few feet before he rose to his own paws. His strides were fluid; he was accustomed to hiking across loose sand and so, while the terrain was hard on his soft paw pads, his speed was not diminished at all. Reyes had spent the first few days after the family's arrival upon the plateau sulking with Nieve, tracing the paths and orienting himself; so he had that going for him to. A sense of awareness. So he slipped along after the ghostly bear of a man.

He was not quiet for long though. As soon as he was on the man's obvious trail he was prattering on again, filling the void of silence and dust. There was this one time, before the world went to shit and everything got all shakey... When I was down on the beach and the ground started to sprout little rocks. They weren't, y'know, super small or nothin', more like scallop sized --- y'know what a scallop is? Partway through the story he realized the man might've had brain damage to match the facial scar, which might have accounted for the silence and the brooding. His question was followed up without pause by a continuation.

Anyway, these scallop-sized rocks started comin' out of the sand and running to the water. Rocks can't run, right, so it probably sounds like bullshit. Turns out they were these little lizard-fish-things. Chompin' them was like chewing on a crab shell or something, softer, with more fishy meat. Weirdest afternoon of my life. Was he annoying the man yet? Well, besides the... world endin'.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not actually sure what a movie is anymore - by Reyes (Ghost) - October 17, 2019, 05:05 PM