Arrow Lake as bellow
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His excitement was a little grating if she was being honest, but it was probably for the best. He was young and energetic and that would help him weather whatever was ahead of them as a pack; it probably wouldn't be easy. She wondered if he had as much stamina as he did excitement, but figured she would learn soon enough. She raised an eyebrow at him, regarding him as she would one of her children when trying to teach them something. Well, I suppose we'll see, she replied. 

She gave him a curt nod. Takiyok, Diaspora's Kapitän, she offered in return. With a lift of her head in the direction of the hollow, she added: Welcome to Diaspora. Follow me, and I'll lead you to where we are currently staying; it's not far from here. She turned and began to head back home, assuming he would follow closely. They were certainly in need of more wolves with winter and a possible move approaching, so she hoped he could back up his words; she didn't want to regret her decision to allow him to become a Diasporan.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
as bellow - by Eriol - October 27, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: as bellow - by Takiyok - October 27, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: as bellow - by Eriol - October 27, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: as bellow - by Takiyok - October 27, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: as bellow - by Eriol - October 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: as bellow - by Takiyok - October 29, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: as bellow - by Eriol - October 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: as bellow - by Takiyok - October 29, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: as bellow - by Eriol - October 30, 2019, 09:38 PM