Sunbeam Lair ❝merintel tirië nissi, híni i artassen mí tárë oronti,❞
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
bloop short post

There is silence here;
confined, stark. Where some may find it eerie or oppressive in its weight, it is peaceful to the sybil. It contains a throng of soft, woody voices grown in queer quiet; these things become diminished and somnolent. But they are there, and the groaning of the Sunspire'd mountains have since ceased into mere creakings; it is not without caution, however, that the stricken treads and yet she cannot resist this olace and the phantasm of the mem'ry of the fälscher's hammer-heavy maw so gentle upon her brow. The thing with feathers and figments flutters about in her breast; not at all docile but entirely devotion; ruffles itself and her; soon quiets.

But another truly is here:
Andromaque, a felled rabbit reduced to puppetry within the firebrand's fangs. Immediate, the grumbling within her innards; as was the apologetic rouging of cheeks, nevermind how faraway her eyes would always now be. Her loyalist went on to bequeath the find to the stricken, to which she began to decline with all manner of polite downplaying—

—and as the auburn leaves from her to see to another, Andraste leaves the hare untouched; halfsight heady and lofty upon the inclinations of her follower.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝merintel tirië nissi, híni i artassen mí tárë oronti,❞ - by Andraste - November 02, 2019, 04:21 PM