Neverwinter Forest i stood very still by the window sill
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Just gonna tag everyone. XD  Show up if you can help!  Also tagging @Pan in case that other thread ends up with him joining I guess?? @Simmik @Markus @Cèilidhh

Wait, what?

That totally was just someone up ahead, he was pretty sure.  The mottled yearling hurried up, moving towards thinner points in the trees so he could maybe spot who it was.  Didn't take too long.  That black splot was pretty easy to see once there weren't treetrunks in the way.  Time to check 'em out.  Except things gained a whole different set of urgency when he the scent of blood and someone familiar finally struck his senses:  Cam?  Mal closed that distance quick, and started looking the boy over, What happened?!  Okay, the stick was kind of obvious.  And obviously an issue.  How did that even happen--?

Moonspear.  Again.  That whole pack needed to take a long walk off a short cliff, for the good of everyone else on the damn planet.  They certainly didn't deserve the respect their egos demanded, that was for sure.  They deserved to be maligned and harassed and slowly suffer until they finally faded from existence in a whimper, then forgotten for all time. If they ever wanted anything from him, he'd make sure it cost them a pretty premium.

He shifted from paw to paw, unsure if he should touch Cam or not, or what was even the best thing to do.  He was totally out of his depth here, so all Mal could think of was to raise his head and howl anxiously for some help, though he wasn't entirely sure who knew anything that could help.  Someone had to know something, right?  That done, Mal looked down the trail that Cam had taken, scanning the horizon for trouble.  Didn't seem like he was being followed at least.  Can you get up and walk a little farther?  I'll help you, but we gotta get you safe, then see about fixing uh.. That.  Mal had no idea what to do about the stick, honestly, but it seemed like a really bad idea to start messing with it out here if Moonspear might be after him.  Safety first and then Mal could think it over if someone who knew what they were doing didn't show up.  This would have been an ok time for those two dumb siblings to suddenly return...
Messages In This Thread
i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 12, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Mal - November 13, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Markus - November 13, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Ceilidh - November 13, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 14, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Mal - November 15, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Markus - November 17, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Ceilidh - November 21, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:08 PM