Stone Circle my beating heart grew still
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He had been out with Valette, trailing behind her on their stroll through the territory when her attention had diverted. And hastily, silently, he followed after her with a tense stature, unsure of why and who was sobbing. Easthollow had been a hassle these days, a constant worry in the man's mind. Between Valette, the quakes, the vanishing of his son, and the death of several pack members, the man was barely keeping his composure and facade on the outside, it didn't surprise him that perhaps others were falling under the weight of it all too.

He spotted Laurel, her frame bent over and carrying... something while her whelps trotted behind. Greyback hesitantly neared closer, his nose flaring as he greeted her. She was sobbing, crumbled to the ground with whatever she was carrying, and while Valette comforted her he turned his gaze to the baggage.

There, strewn upon the earth laid Indras body, and judging by the look and smell of the... carcass, it had evidently been a while since the woman had met her fate.

He sighed upon looking at his now-dead packmate, and with a pointed, stern glare towards Riley he leaned forward to nudge the boy away with Valette. He would let his mate tend the boy and Laurel. For now he would deal with Indra's body.

Messages In This Thread
my beating heart grew still - by Laurel - November 13, 2019, 08:13 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Riley - November 13, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by RIP Valette - November 17, 2019, 04:31 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Greyback - November 17, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Laurel - November 19, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Riley - November 22, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by RIP Valette - November 26, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Greyback - November 29, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Laurel - December 01, 2019, 04:15 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Riley - December 02, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2019, 03:57 PM