Stone Circle my beating heart grew still
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback twitched his ears back in attempt to buffer the sound of Laurel's scream. That woman sure could yell when she wanted to. He watched silently at the exchange between the mother and her son, and as the boy ran off the man couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy. Clay used to do the same.

He turned back to Laurel and studied her, her stiff posture and hardened facial expression. The woman was surely hurting and struggling to keep herself together. But they needed to bury Indra soon. "Laurel, we need to bury her." He spoke curtly while eyeing Valette. She was asking if she should go after the boy, and Greyback nodded to her. The tears that wet the boys face did not go unnoticed by the Patriarch, and he couldn't imagine what was going through the boy's head.

"May I carry her Laurel?" he questioned, looking to Indra's limp body. It would be tough for most wolves to carry that type of weight, and Greyback feared that dragging her would only do damage to the body and fur. He would be able to carry her on his back to avoid that. It disturbed him slightly to do so, carrying the near-decomposing body of a packmate on your back. Greyback would have to wash himself afterward. "You can come with me to dig a grave at stone circle."

Messages In This Thread
my beating heart grew still - by Laurel - November 13, 2019, 08:13 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Riley - November 13, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by RIP Valette - November 17, 2019, 04:31 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Greyback - November 17, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Laurel - November 19, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Riley - November 22, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by RIP Valette - November 26, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Greyback - November 29, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Laurel - December 01, 2019, 04:15 AM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by Riley - December 02, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: my beating heart grew still - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2019, 03:57 PM