Firestone Hot Springs every single night's all right with my brain
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal had been pretty sure they weren't exactly honest wolves, but that pretty much confirmed it.  His ears flicked as he thought. What was someone supposed to do with someone like that around?  It wasn't like right now his wolves could do much about it -- there weren't any fighters, but at least with the distance between the packs he was pretty sure that he wasn't going to see them that often.  Hell, he was pretty sure they were gonna be unable to keep their paws to themselves.

They're... Sketchy, that's for sure.  The ones that showed up at my pack were openly talking about stealing from me before they could see me.  I don't know if anything they said after that was actually true.  He still didn't think their offer of alliance made much sense when it had started with 'be our ally or we'll attack you' when you got right down to it.  It seemed pretty odd to threaten people and then not have demands when someone gave in to those threats, and that was only one of several issues that seemed wrong... Any "alliance" was gonna remain firmly in air quotes. 

I'm Mal.
Messages In This Thread
every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 13, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 15, 2019, 02:09 AM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 20, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 24, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 24, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 17, 2019, 02:40 AM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - December 19, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - December 31, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 31, 2019, 08:26 PM