Neverwinter Forest and i wondered for those i love still
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Sorry for the phone post but couldn't wait. XD

Mal was looking for Cam. He hadn't brought anything with him since the caches were still thin, but he didn't mind making a second trip to retrieve something for the kid if he needed it. Mal wasn't sure they were going to be able to properly fill them until the deer returned. Whenever that was. He'd come from a deeper part of the territory, not the borders so he didn't think anything was wrong -- until he heard an unfamiliar voice up ahead.

He took off like a shot, no stealth, just speed and bristling fur. Smaller branches best get out of his way because Mal was done dealing with wolves whose noses were broken.  There was no excuse now -- there were (at least) five wolves, that was enough for a pack, surely -- so he wasn't going to play too nice, especially when the first thought to his mind was maybe it was Moonspear coming to finish  Cam off. Even before he had been meticulous about the borders, now there were wolves helping. 

He spotted the unfamiliar dark wolf, and snarled as he closed the distance, diving between Cam and the stranger and taking a couple of lunging steps towards her, but no more. Yet. With a growl at her, Get out of my territory.  Okay, she got one warning. And a slight tilt if his head to barely get some of Cam in his periphery though he didn't move his gaze from the trespasser, speaking to the boy in a more normal (but still on edge) voice, Didnt get to you, right?
Messages In This Thread
and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 19, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 21, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 21, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 21, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Markus - November 22, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 24, 2019, 10:22 PM