The Sunspire sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"I once hailed from ze far reaches of an uncharted norths, within ze hold of my mother, my father. And, now, 'ere,"  the silver gestured, to the swath of autumnal vale glimmering just over the rises which this solemn strider now hunkered amongst.  "I seek to give a resting place of my own, for those who seek to heal their hurts ... and to conquer all that has since evaded them."  Starkindling eyes alight up the shrouded male, to the roseling, and back once more.  "If you should need to take time for yourselves, I am glad to invite you to live amongst those within my realm."  For however long these two needed, of course; and should they choose in time to stay, then the aspiring helm had no qualms with it.
Messages In This Thread
sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - November 27, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - November 28, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - December 13, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 05:51 PM