Rising Sun Valley The Rumor from the Raven
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
i am SO sorry for the late reply omg. I will put you in our ranks asap as newcomer to make up for it!

Greyback nodded to her, though he was a bit surprised to hear of  a Raven. Easthollow hadn't trained such creatures to his knowledge, and to hear one of them was spreading news was quite... interesting. Perhaps he should look into it, but that was a thought for another day. For now, he was glad that word was getting out about prey returning and that Easthollow was open. They had been needing more wolves as of late... their numbers were dwindling slowly.

"Yes, that is correct." He replied, "Though I am saddened to hear that your pack fell to such fate. A tragedy, really. You have my condolences, no such thing happens much here in Easthollow, let alone Rising Sun Valley. We are quite peaceful." He looked her over as he talked, taking in her ragged state. It seemed winter had been taking a rather harsh toll on everyone, more so than what he had originally thought.

"Thank you for telling me. Transparency and respect are two of the highest values of Easthollow. But I am not vexed to learn of such a thing—you had your reasons of not talking of it. What is done is done, now come—there is much to show you of your new home."

And with that he turned his back to her once more, flicking his tail and waiting for her to follow him.

Messages In This Thread
The Rumor from the Raven - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by Greyback - November 29, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by RIP Fury - November 29, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by Greyback - December 22, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by RIP Fury - December 23, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: The Rumor from the Raven - by RIP Fury - December 23, 2019, 05:01 PM