Thunder Dome but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
tiny post for now

The support of Star proved also a disservice — though this was not the matron's to be faulted for, especially in the midst of tidings such as these. Still;
she is sent cascading over lichen and stone by the stumbling of the lioness through the dame's jostling; teeth of the cavern wheeled above her, beneath her, and the stricken could scarce make out the flurrying of retaliation against Star as she herself sought to gain her bearing with fumbling foothold. It is through halfsight that she spies the lioness righting herself from belly-beckoning position  —
—  and has only the last petering flicker of a heartbeat to weave beneath that clawed reaching; a lapse that is the product of her being taken unawares by her ebbing wooziness and the silverspit's feinting. Two sets of weaponry there may very well be against the two she-wolves;
but Andraste is small and scarred and forbids herself from becoming one with the earth  (not yet dust not yet not yet not yet)  and with a sudden surge she opens slathering jaws to perhaps find purchase upon the tender tucking of flesh behind arm-pit.

All that she lacks in brawn, surely her elder will deal out in spades;
sunknived spine arched deep; rawboned hips aswivel to further her own administrations.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 06:57 PM