Sleepy Fox Hollow Take you to my hometown where I grew up
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She had just returned to the hollow from another unsuccessful search for her missing children. She stalked across the border, their loss weighing heavier than usual, as it always did when she first returned from looking for them. When she left, she was always comforted by the hope that this time it might be different. But the hope slowly dissipated the longer she walked without finding any sign of them and by the time she returned, the hope had morphed into a painful ball of despair in the middle of her chest. She still searched, though, any time she could slip away. She refused to give up hope that they were out there somewhere. 

She was in a sullen trance, moving towards the center of the territory to sulk in private for a while before pulling herself together. But the sight of Wylla trying to pull a root from the ground made her pause. She looked at the woman in the distance. She hadn't said much to her or anyone lately, too consumed with her search and trying to ensure that the hollow was safe now that they had made a more permanent home here. She trotted over to the woman, her gaze shrewd as she watched her. What are you doing? she asked flatly. She seemed kind of like she was playing and if she had that much free time, then Taki had plenty of tasks she could assign her.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 18, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 20, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 03, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 05, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 23, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM