Hushed Willows And I won't help but stare at every word
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The first request would remain unheeded, it seems;
she has never heard of a Stark, nor of the Keep which had presumably been the core of his own claim. But the hauntress aligns herself at the messenger's burnished ribs; momentarily captivated by the melding of autumnal and frostkept hides; speaks a tad somberlike throughout:  "Elysium was a haven, as much as I have known  —  and I fear to say that I know very little of its beginnings, or as to how it came to its end."  Pressed him into an absent, almost aimless promenade; argents resting into the lampglint gaze.  "I had ze privilege of attending only one of their festivals, last springtide. It was there that I met one named Olive  —  one of ze leading druids, you ken  — who would go on to become my ... ah, midwife,"  halfsights flit from the serpah's own, then; the same flush felt when the boy Seámus had listened to her first failure of motherhood.  "It has felt an age since I have been here. Even longer since I have seen ze faces of those I once knew."

Chords dwindling into some manner of silence;
and she is wearied for it; rests the shorn cheek but for a moment against bittersweet shoulder.  "What were ze willows like, for you?"  Perhaps he has told her two times, already, and four times more; yet Andraste cannot recollect as clearly as she would like to. Not at the moment.  "There is a grove, in my Court. It is not your birthing place, yet ..."
Messages In This Thread
And I won't help but stare at every word - by Eros - December 18, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Andraste - December 19, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Eros - December 22, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Andraste - December 22, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Eros - December 23, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Eros - January 05, 2020, 09:29 PM