Moonspear The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir had to agree—he didn't want to learn anything by necessity due to being hungry and alone. He'd felt enough hunger during the famine that he never wanted to have to face that again. Doing it without the support of a pack was unthinkable. Luckily, he had no reason or plans to leave Moonspear anytime soon. Ever, if he could help it. They were stuck with him whether they liked it or not.

I'll keep practicing anyway, he assured Moriko with a grin. Even if he never succeeded in finding prey using her unusual method, it was something worth adding to his repertoire of skills. Besides, he admired her creativity.

It was then that a howl, a specific summons for him for a lesson he'd forgot about, drifted through the mountain air. Oh, crap! Dragomir exclaimed, ears perking. I forgot I was supposed to meet Hydra for border patrol later! And later happened to be now. He'd spent more time with Moriko than he thought. Shooting her a sheepishly apologetic look, the boy said, thanks for teaching me something! I'll see you around? before turning and heading off up the slope to attend the summons, tail appropriately tucked in light of his forgetfulness.

I'm trying to close out some older threads, so do you mind if we wrap up here?
Messages In This Thread
The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Dragomir - March 02, 2020, 11:03 AM