Stone Circle With his gun, with his head held high
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback watched from the treeline as Valette handled the boy's entrance. He was young, seemed to be around the same age of Arlette, and awfully lanky. The features reminded him of a baby bird, one to not quite steady on it's feet, judging as how the lad stumbled about.

Greyback had never been keen on letting males join the hollow. He knew those not connected by family blood would eventually get testy in spring, leading to several situations he would rather not talk about. Especially to his daughters..And with spring around the corner Greyback was adamant about keeping that way. He would watch the pair, keeping out of sight until they reached the river where Arlette commented on her sleeping quarters.

It was then that the male chose to make himself known with a distinguished clearing of his throat and a tip of his head. "Of course it isnt," he quipped, stalking towards the boy with a face of stone. Arlette had always been like a daughter to him, and as far as he was concerned—she was. He wasn't going to let this newcomer infect her.

"Greyback," He greeted, exchanging his name. "I am Arlette's father, I see that my mate has allowed you entrance into our pack. What might your name be?"

Messages In This Thread
With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - December 23, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - December 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - December 23, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - December 31, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 01, 2020, 06:02 AM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - January 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 02, 2020, 05:27 AM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - January 08, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 18, 2020, 02:55 PM