Stone Circle With his gun, with his head held high
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback watched as both Arlette and the boy turned around to face him. Arlette's eyes were wide as always, the striking red gaze cutting through everything. He had long since gotten used to the sight, having no longer been unsettled by it as he did in her puphood. Her reaction did little to faze him, the boy however—his reaction was priceless.

A feeling deep down in the patriarch was satisfied having seen the boy nearly pee himself on the spot. In front of Arlette. As much as Greyback wanted to smirk back he willed himself not to do so, and continued to look down with composure that fit his title. "Kaito. I'll commit it to memory."

He turned to Arlette after that, his gaze slightly softening. Damn her looking like her mother, he could never be so stern in front of his daughter in law. "That's great, my dove. Im sure you will do well, especially with such a smart boy." Greyback spoke with emphasis on the last five words, an overly friendly smile painted over his face as he talked about the boy. It was more of a warning than a friendly remark, and the patriarch hoped the boy would pick up on it.

"I'm sure your mother will be proud to know her daughter is taking up an essential part to play in the pack. Let me know how your progress goes."

And with that he turned around and left from where he came.

Messages In This Thread
With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - December 23, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - December 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - December 23, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - December 31, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 01, 2020, 06:02 AM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - January 01, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 02, 2020, 05:27 AM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Kaito - January 08, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: With his gun, with his head held high - by Arlette - January 18, 2020, 02:55 PM