Sleepy Fox Hollow sehnsucht
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
God he was so stubborn and, of course, completely unwilling to budge now that his mind was made up. And when he encouraged her to do whatever she pleased, her gaze narrowed. You certainly are, so why shouldn't I? 

And the mention of Stigmata was just salt in her gaping wounds. She wasn't even sure how to respond, mostly because he was right, and she hated it. And there was no way she would let him know that, especially now. But his next words sparked a new wave of anger. She had trusted him enough to admit her feelings for him, and now it just felt like he was throwing it all back in her face to prove a point. That isn't fair. Obviously I'm hurt that I am not enough for you, but my worries about the pack are just as much the truth. Diaspora is everything to me. She wanted to say more but then he was in her space, his lip curling, and she stiffened in response. It was the worst possible things he could do. Again, he brought up Stigmata. And again, she realized just how much he saw past her mask. But instead of treating her with respect and understanding, he just used it to hurt her. She felt the threat of tears sting the edges of her eyes. She would not cry in front of him after everything that had been said. She refused to let him know just how much this affected her. She stared into the eyes she once wished held as much love for her as she felt for him. For a few moments she could only look at him while waves of pain beat against her. But eventually something snapped inside and her jaw tightened, teeth clamping together. Her own lips curled just before she released a snarl and snapped at the air near his face. She wanted him out of her space.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 23, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Takiyok - December 26, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 26, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 30, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 30, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 30, 2019, 04:45 PM