Neverwinter Forest The Last Stage
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She smiled a little at his comment. Well, nobody is perfect, I guess, she teased in a rare break from her usual serious demeanor. The moment passing quickly, she added, I'm sorry your family was so shitty. The thought actually made her pretty angry, considering he had never been anything but and kind and helpful. Even if the story was somewhat painted by his perception, she felt like that probably only accounted for a very small amount of the story. 

She released a small huff of laughter as his shoulder lightly connected with hers, nodding in response to his statement. If keeping each other from getting too crazy was what he wanted from his pack mates, then she was happy to do it; she was happy to have the support too. Simmik shook her head as he apologized. There's no reason for you to be sorry; I'm glad just to have someone to talk to about things. Someone she trusted enough to let her guard down a little and tell them some of the shit that goes on in her anxious mind on a daily basis.

I found a potential weak spot along the borders the other day in my patrol, she said after a few moments. I want to show it to you so we can be sure to patrol it often. It was a particularly dense place in the trees that began to back up against the mountains to the north. It looked like a good place for someone to hide out and possibly sneak in without initial detection, which was something she wanted to be sure wouldn't happen. She paused a second to make sure he was following and assuming he was, she headed that way.

feel free to post once more or archive!
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
The Last Stage - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - January 01, 2020, 03:38 AM
RE: The Last Stage - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - January 29, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Mal - January 30, 2020, 03:47 AM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - January 31, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Mal - February 01, 2020, 01:55 AM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - February 11, 2020, 02:20 AM