Firestone Hot Springs I heard there’s a dreamland
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal on the other hand was pretty unopinionated when it came to other wolves -- or at least was right now.  There had been too much time spent panicking over things that he really hadn't taken the time to listen about what his gut said about girls or guys or whatever.  Would he ever realize it? Maybe. Eventually.  But for now he was kinda blind to it.

But he could attempt to be charming nonetheless by being kind of amusing. Maybe?  He was trying to be amusing at least. Ah! But beauty is only on the surface. I don't think much lives here -- everything's a visitor.  Or at least all the holes I've seen are ones full of water, not edible things.  He'd given up attempting to hunt here a long time ago.  It was just this weird stopping point on his way to wherever.

But that also made her the most interesting thing here.  Are you just traveling through then? If you weren't here a few months back, all hell was breaking lose, so good timing if so.  If she'd been around then, that would have made her want a pack, right? So maybe he could bring up his own pack depending on how she answered.  He was still kind of a newbie at the recruiting thing -- members had more often just fell into his lap more than Mal trying too hard to make it happen.
Messages In This Thread
I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - December 31, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 07, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 08, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 08, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 10, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - January 12, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - January 12, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Keyni - February 03, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I heard there’s a dreamland - by Mal - February 03, 2020, 11:45 PM