Neverwinter Forest In another world far away
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal nodded. Hunt it would be! It'd be good to make sure that he and Simmik were both doing well with that whole hunting thing -- they were still pretty much kids after all.  He looked back to the trail, sniffing away.  Blink, he glanced back to Cam, pausing his investigation for a moment. Hm?  I mean, it's not so bad, I'm here, you're here, same with Simmik, and Ceilidh, and Mango.  I think we're all trying to make sure there's enough food and that everyone's safe, right? Well, Mal at least didn't seem like he was giving up any time soon.  Stuff would be okay.  He hoped.

A shrug, But I dunno why people just leave without saying anything. I thought Markus went out hunting, but yeah.. Taking way too long.  Then again, Ceilidh took forever to get back that one time too -- she got hurt so it took her a while. Hopefully he'll be back soon. Alarian was barely here before he left, which sounded a little bit like he expected it, and I think he maybe took the kid with him? More uncertain. Mal had been busy trying to find food and then just one day the kid's scent was getting old and unrefreshed. Probably counted as a mess-up on Mal's part there for letting it go too long. If you've got any ideas for getting more folks to stick around, I'm all ears. He looked back to Cam, expression clearly reading that he was being serious and would listen to whatever was suggested quite fairly. Mal tried his damnedest, but he didn't have a clue when it came right down to it.

Mal signaled to keep walking down the hare's trail.  They'd be able to talk a little before they found it, at least.
Messages In This Thread
In another world far away - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: In another world far away - by Cam - January 03, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: In another world far away - by Mal - January 04, 2020, 03:29 AM
RE: In another world far away - by Cam - January 12, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: In another world far away - by Mal - January 12, 2020, 10:01 PM