Stone Circle you've been a smile on my face for about the two past days
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette's ears fell back when Kaito didn't respond the way she expected him to respond. She felt a silly girl to be honest. She looked over the reeds and other materials and felt that she gotten herself in quite the mess. She wished Kaito would tend to her and show her what she needed to do. Arlette's red eyes moved over the supplies. But her mind was just screaming how stupid she was. Kaito clearly didn't like her in the way she liked him. The female tried to shove that thought away because it probably gave her a sad expression.

She nodded silently and then limped to the materials. She went to lie down and grabbed the bark. She placed it on her paw and then reached for the reeds. She was confused where the tree sap would be for. She would find out later. She struggled to get the reeds around her paw on her own. But she made sure to let Kaito know in body language that she didn't need his help. She managed to get a start by using the reeds as a bandage. The female snuggled to keep it all tied and then dawned on her that she could use the sap. However, now she couldn't reach it. "Could the rock perhaps move to hand me the sap?," she asked then, quietly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you've been a smile on my face for about the two past days - by Arlette - February 01, 2020, 03:51 PM