Mount Apikuni i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink—
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
my eyes r closed so idk this

Dismantled; tears fall as chin rises;
even as a little heiress, she had known the drapery of women upon women; had seen the slumbering, the coveting; the tender touches that, til then, had seemed only made for the way a man looks to his wife. And though her brother had delved into sexes both same and other, Andraste had not truly felt that ... womanly draw. Has not; and it is with something heavy-lashed regard of the halfling purring before her that the fée studies her with sculptor's eye;
pink nostrils flare wide, wondering; heady as it is, her scent is only a reminder of that which will reach for her in what-ever moon; claiming. Wearied, wilting away from Bhediya; sunken eyes, eliciting some phantom pall to have shawled itself silent round spire shoulders.

Melkor.

It is his touch, his teeth, and his tongue that she needs; the lack of every-thing and all the compulsion that, for however few heartbeats of it, had galvanized her to posture before the sibyl the way she had. Girlish indignance, insecurities  —  does not know! but her tears gloss o'er halfsight enough to think that it is he who stands  (kneels?)  before her;
speechless, now; shivering, sniffling.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink— - by Andraste - January 06, 2020, 01:15 AM