Moonspear Pluto has been declared imaginary
453 Posts
Ooc —
To say he was puzzled when Yama asked about Arcturus was an understatement. The look he shot her way bordered on naked suspicion, which was only tempered by his lack of awareness regarding their relation. You don't see him much? he wondered aloud, finding it hard to believe. Arcturus was as steady and persistent a presence on the mountain as Hydra herself. Dragomir assumed the Beta spent time checking in with all the members, including Yama, but he supposed if she was as reclusive as she seemed to him, then maybe she avoided Arcturus as well. He's well, he added after catching himself.

He's a really good defender. I learn a lot from him. If he thought back on all his lessons great and small, he couldn't doubt for a second that he had the skills now to hold his own in a fight. Maybe he wasn't equipped to be victorious in all or even most fights, with his lack of real experience, but he could certainly dish it out as good as he got it. Yama didn't seem to think she would be any good in a fight. Despite himself, Dragomir loosed a good-natured snort. Nonsense, you're a Moonspear wolf. Everyone here has fight in them. I bet all you need is some practice. With a sly look, the boy seized the opportunity to show off a little. I could spar with you if you want, see what you got.
Messages In This Thread
Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 15, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - January 20, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 02, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 04, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 17, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 18, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - March 02, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - March 16, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - April 01, 2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - April 20, 2020, 12:37 PM