Neverwinter Forest You got to take me
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
That.. Didn't sound quite right. Usually it was genuine stupidity that seemed to breed on that side of the mountains. Still, Mal's lack of shock probably wasn't what this guy was gonna expect. Instead, he squinted, That sounds more like what I saw towards the coast up there in spring or whatever. Was exploring and like four wolves show up, all trying to convince me to come with them, offering food and all that.  Seemed really weird, so said no, started leaving, then as I'm heading off, suddenly two of them turn and try to kill each other.  No reason. I thought they had but somehow those psychos lived, and one went on to murder another day or something. Literally. Like three packs want them dead around here, so they probably aren't coming back. There were a lot of messed up people around. Did the world really get any better out here?  Didn't seem like it.

For the ones that lived there for real? These two chicks somehow convinced my dad to basically abandon me and my sisters and take over the pack. We were just kids and they stopped teaching us, didn't talk to us, didn't search for my sisters when they went missing... Just ignored us. They'd act all nice to some people, but if you didn't think they were the best thing ever? You might as well not exist. Subtle cruelty. Or something like that. Sounded good though.

Of course, Mal had no idea it was Ibis, or he likely would have said something fairly crude about her deserving it to a point -- for not believing him, for ditching him, for acting just like the two witches she called mothers. If she stayed, she wouldn't have to deal with it. As it were, she was a faceless wolf, and he'd seen those horrors when he was well under a year. Still qualifying as a pup, in fact. But Mal moved on, Mal was stronger and was going to actually do something.
Messages In This Thread
You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 26, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 27, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 27, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 30, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 31, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - February 09, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 09:17 PM