Panther Park If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Although she hadn't come out and asked if he had seen them, the implication was there. And his answer was the same as she always got—he hadn't seen any children. Of course, they were older now, not quite adults but not children anymore either. 

She was going to offer more information about them, just in case he ever came across them, but then he was telling her of his family up north, asking her if she was from the north. She would have thought that much was obvious, but then again, she hadn't just naturally assumed that of him either, and he looked and sounded like he could have just been plucked straight from her family pack and placed here. Yes, I know it. I've spoken it my whole life. I am from the Aningan Tundra. My father was the leader of the pack and that is where I grew up, she explained. the mention of her father had no effect on her anymore. He was insignificant to her now, and she had far more important things to worry about than how shitty of a father he had been. Where in the north are you from? she asked. Maybe she knew of it. The chances were slim, of course, but it was worth the ask. It wasn't often she found other northerners, and she was eager to learn more about this stranger.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 08:24 PM