Panther Park If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
My name's Aningan. Her mind and her body were frozen in place. It couldn't be. How could she have just stumbled upon him here in this forest that she had grown to hate simply because it was just one more place she associated with her terrible loss. But who else would bear that name? Surely no one else could without being related to her and her family. She was at a loss for words.

And then he mentioned the glacier, and it was like someone kicked her in the stomach. She stared at him blankly as he tried and failed to say Ikkanattuk. But he finally arrived there. How long had it been since she'd heard that name uttered out loud? She certainly didn't dare speak it anymore; it only held pain for her. Pain and failure. But she pulled her mind from all of that bullshit because this confirmed who she thought he was. Ikkanattuk. Yes that is what we called it. She paused and swallowed. I am your aunt, Takiyok.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 08:56 PM