Stone Circle hello daughter; bye, son
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He watched as she nestled down beside him, her weight and warmth radiating into his side. Greyback adjusted himself at that, tucking his hind legs in and wiggling slightly to find a more comfortable position of his weight so he wasn't leaning so heavily into her. When he settled, he smiled down at where her head laid upon his paw and forearm. 'cute...' he thought.

As they laid there the man chose the moment to dig into the rabbit, gripping it with his free paw and tucking it inwards to his chest where he could tear away at the fur with his front teeth before spitting it out. "My dear, if you bring me five hares I might get fat again!" He said in feign shock before bellowing out a laugh. "But im sure you'll be able to do so in no time. You just need practice. Why don't you ask your brothers to join you? Im sure you all can share your ideas." Greyback had tried to get his kids to interact more, hoping they would form a deep bond and keep close. He'd hate to have yet another one of them run off...

He gulped down more cartilage than meat in the next bite while Leta asked about the stars. He cocked his head at that, looking upwards to where the specs filtered through the treetops. The forest wasn't an ideal place to stargaze, but it would have to do for now. "Hmmm," he hummed. "Perhaps. Why do you ask?"

Messages In This Thread
hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - January 30, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Greyback - January 30, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: hello daughter; bye, son - by Leta - February 10, 2020, 10:03 AM