Sleepy Fox Hollow Really too late to call so we wait for morning to wake you
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He didn't keep her waiting long, something for which she was grateful. She felt most nervous about telling Stag; she wasn't sure how he would react to her plans, and part of her worried he may not want to come with her. She knew that was just her damaged confidence speaking, but it made her anxious all the same. 

Once he was in front of her, his expression questioning, she knew she just needed to get it over with. There was no easy way to tell him what she needed to tell him, so she would just get to the point. She was never one for pleasantries anyway. Stag, she greeted first with a curt nod. Diaspora has been our home for a long time, but lately it has felt less like a home to me. Mahler and I no longer see eye to eye, but it's way more than all of that. My brother informed me while he was here that things in the pack I grew up have not been good. It was once my plan to establish a branch of my family pack here, and I think now it is needed more than ever. Now that she was presented with a situation where leaving felt like the better plan for her. She paused briefly to draw in breath. I want you to come with me. I want to train you to become my second and lead beside myself and your uncle Siarut. She swallowed, already pained by her next words before she had even said them. But if that is not something you want, then you don't have to come with me. You're old enough to make the decision for yourself. Her heart began to race as she finally fell silent. She wondered if he would be angry with her for wanting to leave. He would have every right.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: Really too late to call so we wait for morning to wake you - by Takiyok - February 03, 2020, 03:42 PM