Neverwinter Forest he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal's first thoughts were the obvious birds -- crows, hawks, and vultures. Feeling like the former was probably too edgy and the latter would probably be way too freaky for a kid who seemed to be so on-edge, that narrowed it to, Like a hawk or something? But he let Phillip continue other than that.

Aw, hell. Come on, don't make Mal feel worse. His ears tipped back a little. But at least it was something they could theoretically fix? Fix it, get Phillip not being so skittish, it'd be a good goal, albeit probably not something done entirely right here, Well, don't worry. Everyone's gotta start somewhere. Nobody in my old pack taught me how to hunt -- I had to learn on my own, starting off probably not too much younger than you. We'll get you sorted out. Somehow. Mal hadn't exactly taught anyone anything before -- practice with was a different thing, but actually teaching, no -- he just clumsily experimented and eventually got lucky. What do you think the main problem is? Or uh, where does it all go south? Troubleshooting, how does it work. Would have been easier if Mal had actually seen the little hunt here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed - by Mal - February 04, 2020, 11:21 PM